20dBm Dualband CDMA850MHz PCS1900MHz Signal Repeater Booster 2g 3g 4g Mobile Phone Signal Booster
|Ripple in Band||8dB|
|Noise Figure||≤ 6dB|
|Intermodulation Products||≤ -40dBc|
|Spurious Emission||9KHz~1GHz||≤ -36dBm/30KHz|
|Time Delay||≤ 1.5 μs|
|Frequency stability||≤ 0.01ppm|
|MTBF||> 50000 hours|
|Power Supply||AC 90-264V, DC 5V/2A|
|Power LED||Power indicator|
|Alarm LED||Red||Self oscillation or Strong input signal|
|Cooling||Heatsink Convection cooling|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C ~ +55°C|
|Installation Type||Wall Installation|
1. Built-in TD-LTE baseband chip, accurate frame synchronization algorithm to ensure accurate synchronous high-speed switching, and basically achieve transparent transmission.
micro power, built-in adaptive function to ensure good coverage and will not interfere with the macro station.
2. Automatically synchronize with the base station without manually setting the uplink and downlink time slot ratio.
3. Using this product can significantly improve the Internet access rate of TD-LTE terminals, which can effectively help operators improve the experience of TD-LTE users.
4. Without fiber transmission, the installation is fast and the overall cost is low. This product can quickly help TD-LTE operators optimize and extend the TD-LTE network in the initial stage of network construction, or perform precise indoor extension coverage in the middle and later stages of network construction.
5. Reduce the uplink transmit power of the terminal and significantly increase the battery life of the user terminal.
To expand signal coverage or fill signal blind area where signal is weak or unavailable.
Indoor: Hotels, Home, Basements, Shopping Malls, Offices, Parking Lots, Shop.etc.
Q1. Why is there still no signal after installing the equipment?
1. Check the power on booster and power supply.
2. Check the connector of outdoor antenna is tight or not.
3. Check the connectors of RF cable are tight or not.
4. Check the outdoor signal is strong enough or not.
5. Check to make sure the antenna is installed correctly.
6. Check the connector of indoor antenna is tight or not.
7. Check the cable type is suitable or not.
Q2. Why the signal strength is too weak on the edge of area?
1. Check the outdoor signal and antenna direction.
2. Check booster is full gain or not.
3. Check all of the connectors are tight.
4. Change the location of outdoor/indoor antenna.
5. Check the cable type is suitable or not.
6. Deploy more indoor antennas.
Q3. After running booster, why the signals are not stable?
1. Checking the distance between donor antenna and server antenna are too close to each other? Check LED
of booster to
make sure alarms are green.
2. Checking the signals from donor antenna whether to be stable or not?
3. Connect the system again if it is incorrect connection.
Q4. Why the booster power LED is not bright?
1. Checking the input AC power range indicated on power adapter whether is corresponding to the local
2. Checking the power adapter whether connect the equipment correctly and stably or not.
3. Checking the power adapter whether damage or not. To test output voltage whether be corresponding to
that indicated on power adapter or not by multimeter